[Printrbot] printanje raspberry pi kutijice

Lovro Orešković lovro at oreskovic.me
Mon Dec 10 13:34:40 CET 2012

uvlacenje filamenta nije bas *jako* komplicirano, ali zadnji put kada sam
gledao komad spage ima dva kraja :-)

--
http://lovro.oreskovic.me

READ CAREFULLY. By reading this email, you agree, on behalf of your
employer, to release me from all obligations and waivers arising from any
and all NON-NEGOTIATED agreements, licenses, terms-of-service, shrinkwrap,
clickwrap, browsewrap, confidentiality, non-disclosure, non-compete and
acceptable use policies ("BOGUS AGREEMENTS") that I have entered into with
your employer, its partners, licensors, agents and assigns, in perpetuity,
without prejudice to my ongoing rights and privileges. You further
represent that you have the authority to release me from any BOGUS
AGREEMENTS on behalf of your employer.