[Printrbot] printanje raspberry pi kutijice

Dobrica Pavlinusic dpavlin at rot13.org
Mon Dec 10 13:39:00 CET 2012

On Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 12:23:56PM +0100, dsantini at data.voyager.hr wrote:
> 200kn?

Prema Lovrinom linku[1], 1kg ABS-a je 13m plastike. Koliko smo ono računali
da nas dođe nabavka 1kg ABS-a?

1: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/makerbot/p5roFkXXNHY

I don't think anyone's gone to the trouble of measuring one, but we
can estimate it with math. I quick google search tells me that ABS has
a density of 1.04 grams per cubic centimeter, so a 1kg spool should be
about 962cc. The nominal cross-sectional areas of 1.75mm and 3mm round
filaments are .02405 and .07069 square centimeters, respectively.
Divide the volume by those areas and you get a length of 39976
centimeters for 1.75mm and 13603 centimeters for 3mm.

--
Dobrica Pavlinusic               2share!2flame            dpavlin at rot13.org
Unix addict. Internet consultant.             http://www.rot13.org/~dpavlin