[Serscida-wp6] FW: 288985 - SERSCIDA - Acknowledgement of Receipt of submitted deliverable Dissemination meeting report

Lejla Somun-Krupalija lsk at hrc.unsa.ba
Mon Jun 30 19:04:22 CEST 2014

Dear colleagues,

The Deliverable 6.2 has also been submitted. I am sorry I was not able to share it with you for comments earlier, but the whole work around the Interim payment took more time than I had anticipated. If we, indeed, manage to resubmit all deliverables in their final versions I will seek your comments and suggestions.

All the best,

Lejla