[Serscida-wp6] Accommodation and travel details for Swedish representatives in Sarajevo

Ilze Lace ilze.lace at gu.se
Mon May 12 13:40:19 CEST 2014

Dear Marijana,

Thank you for the information!
Unfortunately I we do not have good news instead of 5 people I wrote before, Sweden will be represented only by 4 persons:

1)      Daniela Andrén (lecturer, Örebro University School of Business) will arrive on 28.05. and leave on 31.05.
2)      Iris Alfredsson (Assistant Director, SND) will arrive in 28.05. and leave on 31.05.
3)      Daniel Knezevic (Project manager, SND) will arrive in 28.05. and leave on 31.05.
4)      Ilze Lace (Data Manager in Social Sciences, SND) will arrive on 27.05. and leave on 31.05.

I hope it is still possible to adjust the accommodation list to the new situation!

Best regards,
Ilze