[Serscida-wp6] list of panelists

Vipavc Brvar, Irena Irena.Vipavc at fdv.uni-lj.si
Mon May 19 09:13:08 CEST 2014

Dear all,

do we have,.. did we start creating / planning a list of panellist, of to say how much panellists will we have at each of round tables.

I was planning Urban Krajcar and Tomaž Smrekar  for Policy round table and Živa Broder for Research round table. I will also have my presentation on Nesstar at Researchers RT (or would you like it at Policy?!) and then Bojana.

Then Ilze you said Daniela would rather be at Policy.

Hilary what about preferences for your representatives?

Brian, will you be able to bring with you one of your researchers?

Who from CRO, BIH, and SRB invited people will be able to talk at round tables?

Regards, Irena