[Serscida-wp6] [Serscida-wp5] SERSCIDA prototype presentation

Bojana Tasic bojana.tasic at fors.unil.ch
Fri May 23 09:17:52 CEST 2014

Dear Irena,

Thank you very much for your feedback.
I agree with you that all 3 presentations will go well together.

As for the slide 15, I wrote all OAIS actors in capital letters since that’s how they are written in several OAIS documents:
http://public.ccsds.org/publications/archive/650x0m2.pdf
www.dpconline.org/docs/lavoie_OAIS.pdf

Best regards,
Bojana