[Serscida-wp6] presentations and presenters folder

Nina Karac nk at hrc.unsa.ba
Mon May 26 12:35:29 CEST 2014

Dear Marijana,

Could you please change the option view, to edit on this folder, so I can add the presentations that we received so far.
Thanks!
Best,

Nina

Spasite svoje podatke.
Nemojte dozvoliti da vasi istrazivacki podaci nestanu.
Javite nam se.
Save your data.
Don't allow your research data to disappear.
Call us.

Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this e-mail