[Serscida-wp6] Dissemination Meeting - Participants List

Lejla Somun-Krupalija lsk at hrc.unsa.ba
Mon Jun 2 16:48:40 CEST 2014

Dear colleagues,

Please find attached the Participants List from our Dissemination Meeting.
Do correct any mistakes, Saša helped me in deciphering different styles of
handwriting, but I am sure I made some typos, too.

Alen has put up a lovely photo for our Meeting on the cover page in English
of http://www.serscida.eu/en/ there was a Programme with links of all
presentations, but I can't find it now.

All the best,

Lejla Somun-Krupalija

SERSCIDA

Support for Establishment of National/Regional Social Sciences Data Archives

Project coordinator

Centar za ljudska prava / Human Rights Centre

Univerzitet u Sarajevu / University of Sarajevo

Centro pala manušikane čačipa ande Univerziteto Sarajevo

Zmaja od Bosne 8

71000 Sarajevo

Bosna i Hercegovina

Tel/Fax: +387 33 668 251

Mob: +387 62 332 912

Skype: lejlasom

www.serscida.eu

www.hrc.unsa.ba

Spasite svoje podatke.
Nemojte dozvoliti da vasi istrazivacki podaci nestanu.
Javite nam se.

Save your data.
Don't allow your research data to disappear.
Call us.