[Serscida-wp6] [Serscida-wp5] Informal Meeting in Sarajevo 30 May 14 - Draft Notes

Aleksandra Bradic-Martinovic abmartinovic at ien.bg.ac.rs
Wed Jun 4 19:16:42 CEST 2014

Dear Lejla,

I will study each document that you send to us, starting from now.

Also, I would like to remind you about that question for the officer, that
we talked at dissemination meeting, (payment for the hardware after June).
Today I got the information that we didn't have to start "javne nabavke",
because our budget is from international project. Please don't ask me
anything :(

Do we have any updates about the second installment?

We'll be in touch,
Aleksandra

--
*Dr Aleksandra Bradić-Martinović*