[Serscida-wp6] [Serscida-wp5] Informal Meeting in Sarajevo 30 May 14 - Draft Notes

Lejla Somun-Krupalija lsk at hrc.unsa.ba
Mon Jun 2 12:41:31 CEST 2014

Dear colleagues,

I hope you have all arrived safely to your homes and I wish you a successful
working week.

Please find attached a revised Outline for Project Periodic Report 2 (I have
inserted text describing what needs to be written from the Guidance Notes on
Project Reporting - highlighted in green) and a new Outline for Project
Final Report.

I have shared the documents and other attachments I sent last week in this
Google Drive folder:

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B3Nt41s4rRLDR2dmWlA0UHZWekU
<https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B3Nt41s4rRLDR2dmWlA0UHZWekU&usp=sha
ring> &usp=sharing

I would like to write to the Project Officer before the end of this week
with any questions we might have, so please, have a look at where your
institution or name is written in both outlines and if you have any
questions, let me have them by 5 June. Thank you.

I will be unavailable during earlier than I originally planned - 11-23 June,
but working on my parts of reporting while offline. The Project Officer will
be unavailable during July, so if we need feedback from him, we need to seek
it as soon as possible. He usually responds quickly, but given that many
projects end at the same time, I assume he is swamped by more correspondence
than usual.

If you would like us to set up a separate newsgroup for the Reports, do let
us know, because I know this is now going to many people who may not
actively participate in the reporting process. And FFZG - Marijana and
Dobrica - are so good and kind to all our newsgroup requests!

All the best,

Lejla