[Serscida-wp6] PPP contacts 2008 for SERSCIDA (2)

Beedham, Hilary M beedh at essex.ac.uk
Wed May 7 16:06:47 CEST 2014

Hi All,

Here is the promised list of contacts from the PPP. A couple of points to note:

the individuals whose names are underlined were involved in discussions about establishing a national social science archive during the PPP. I would suggest that these are the key folk to invite. Others on the list were known to have expressed interest but for a number of reasons, did not contribute directly into the PPP work;

for ease and speed, I've included countries outside the Balkans, I will leave it to the organisers to decide whether to invite representatives from these countries but would suggest that it would be great to do so (and a specific dissemination benefit) if funds allow;

I will contact the Ukraine separately, following on from the discussions I've already been party to.

I hope this is helpful,

Best wishes

Hilary