[Serscida-wp6] PPP contacts 2008 for SERSCIDA (2)

Lejla Somun-Krupalija lsk at hrc.unsa.ba
Wed May 7 16:36:24 CEST 2014

Thank you, Hilary!

From: serscida-wp6-bounces at mjesec.ffzg.hr
[mailto:serscida-wp6-bounces at mjesec.ffzg.hr] On Behalf Of Beedham, Hilary M
Sent: Wednesday, May 07, 2014 4:07 PM
To: serscida-wp6 at mjesec.ffzg.hr
Subject: [Serscida-wp6] PPP contacts 2008 for SERSCIDA (2)

Hi All,

Here is the promised list of contacts from the PPP. A couple of points to
note:

the individuals whose names are underlined were involved in discussions
about establishing a national social science archive during the PPP. I would
suggest that these are the key folk to invite. Others on the list were known
to have expressed interest but for a number of reasons, did not contribute
directly into the PPP work;

for ease and speed, I've included countries outside the Balkans, I will
leave it to the organisers to decide whether to invite representatives from
these countries but would suggest that it would be great to do so (and a
specific dissemination benefit) if funds allow;

I will contact the Ukraine separately, following on from the discussions
I've already been party to.

I hope this is helpful,

Best wishes

Hilary