[Serscida-wp6] [SERSCIDA] SERSCIDA Skype meeting reminder - Tue 6th May at 13.30 CET

Lejla Somun-Krupalija lsk at hrc.unsa.ba
Wed May 7 17:05:38 CEST 2014

Dear Hilary,

Thank you, this is how I had understood you during the meeting.  I
understood that Marijana and Aleksandra are taking care of, respectively,
Kosovo and Montenegro and that you would be writing to others. We are fine
to invite them ourselves, but let us see what is the financial situation
like with Marijana and then contact them.

All the best and have a safe trip,

Lejla