[Serscida-wp6] Fw: Sarajevo Dissemination Meeting participants

Irena Vipavc Brvar irena.vipavc at fdv.uni-lj.si
Wed May 14 11:27:50 CEST 2014

Dear Marijana,

Just to let you know that our dates and proposed places are ok with us.

If possible I would like to have Pre-invoice no later than Monday (19th of May) for all 5 of us.
It should include bed and breakfast.
All other food expences I will pay directly at the Sarajevo hotel (I see that some of this things
will need to be decided at the location and depending on our other activities- that Saša will
plan for us :)

Regards, Irena

On 14 May 2014 at 10:43, Marijana Glavica wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> Could you plese enter the arrival and departure dates for your
> participants, ASAP!
>
> I realy need this information to enssure that everyone will have hotel
> room to stay in :)
>
> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AuwaTLhtpf8SdDZpOGRzR2xXW
> Vh2cW1hTmtOV2lkeWc&usp=sharing
>
> In the meantime I did suggest hotel accomodation for participants and
> entered this information in the Google spreadsheet.
>
> It is not final and I am still listening to your preferences, so
> please let me know if you have any, but again ASAP. Hotel accpmodation
> will also depend on the availability of rooms for the next and
> previous days.
>

> I will call hotels today right after our Skype meeting.
>

> Marijana
>

> ----- Forwarded message from Marijana Glavica <mglavica at ffzg.hr> -----
>
> Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 14:23:18 +0200
> From: Marijana Glavica <mglavica at ffzg.hr>
> To: serscida-wp6 at mjesec.ffzg.hr
> Subject: [Serscida-wp6] Sarajevo Dissemination Meeting participants
>
> Dear all,
>
> here is the link to Google Spreadsheet with the list of participants:
>
> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AuwaTLhtpf8SdDZpOGRzR2xXW
> Vh2cW1hTmtOV2lkeWc&usp=sharing
>
> I did'nt suggest the hotel accomodaton for participants as I
> announced, so please feel free to fill in your preferences.
>
> It is important and URGENT to fill in your Arrival and Departure
> dates, because for now hotel rooms are reserved just for two days.
>

> Best,
> Marijana

Irena Vipavc Brvar
Arhiv družboslovnih podatkov - Social Science Data Archives
Fakulteta za družbene vede - Faculty of Social Sciences
Univerza v Ljubljana - University of Ljubljana
Kardeljeva ploščad 5
1000 Ljubljana
Slovenia
tel: +386/1/5805-293