[Serscida-wp6] DM - Agenda version 22 May & Travel info

Lejla Somun-Krupalija lsk at hrc.unsa.ba
Thu May 22 15:34:08 CEST 2014

Dear colleagues,

Agenda - Please find the updated versions of the agenda for the
Dissemination Meeting, in two language versions.

I would like to ask you to pay attention to the following:

   -order of panellists in each Round Table

    -institution names of panellists - let me know if these are the correct
ones

    Please note that I have not used titles for any of the speakers, because
I do not know them for all of them and it saves space on the agenda.
However, the moderators will have to have this information and should
introduce the speakers and panellists with their full titles.

    Sasa is also going to have a presentation in the Research Round Table,
so the moderation is left to Alen and Aleksandar.

    Aleksandar has volunteered to do the notes from the morning session and
I am doing them for the Round Table on Policy. Alen and Aleksdandar need to
agree on this for their Round Table.

    We will be sending the agenda to all who have confirmed participation.
We still have time till Mon 22 May 17.00 to make changes, so please send
them by then!

Travel info - Please feel free to distribute it with your panellists.

Conference Materials - We plan to print the agenda on both sides of the
paper in two languages and apart from some pens and paper this is all that
we have in terms of Conference materials. The deliverables should be online
on the web, please Marijana can you check with Alen if he can upload them.
Thank you. We should have wifi in the hotel and should plan to use the
deliverables from our web page during our presentation in the morning!

All the best,

Lejla