[Serscida-wp6] VB: Danielas files (some) for SERSCIDA konference

Ilze Lace ilze.lace at gu.se
Mon May 26 12:11:06 CEST 2014

Dear Lejla,

I am forwarding Danielas presentation for the policy round table and her picture as well as a question about CV. Would you like to have it in a particular template?I have already sent a short presentation of Daniela as a simple text, and her CV as of November 2013 is available in Örebro University home page, http://www.oru.se/PageFiles/11680/CV_DAndren_131129_.pdf.
Let me know, if there is anything else!

Best regards,
Ilze

ILZE LACE
Datasamordnare för samhällsvetenskap

Svensk Nationell Datatjänst ( Swedish National Data Service)
Besöksadress: Bohusgatan 15 Göteborg
Box 330, 405 30 Göteborg
ilze.lace at snd.gu.se
www.snd.gu.se<http://www.snd.gu.se>